What I Love

  • Family
  • Friends
  • God
  • Journalism
  • Love
  • Photography
  • Rain while Im sleeping
  • Reading
  • Swimming
  • Tanning/ worshiping the sun
  • Thunder while Im working
  • Writing

Friday, March 7, 2008

Pictures

So I have a ton of pictures from Christmas. My plan is for Madeleine to be able to pick out people from the group shot. I think I may do the pictures by familys but some may be to big and some pictures will have familes intermingled. And this is not the whole family. I dont have many pictures of Uncle Tom's family or my sister but those will be coming :) enjoy

1 comment:

ImportanttoMadeleine said...

Great job! Your Uncle Leo looks like my Uncle Leo! And your mom looks like a little girl still. The picture of her at what I know must be her mother's grave is heartbreaking and I know pretty much how she feels. And, aren't you adorable! I see a lot of the Leo and Mignon Denton family resemblance, especially in "little" (your uncle) Leo's family. I think I'll put a family tree on mine and try to make some sense of the family groups. I put some of your mom's family pictures on mine but don't have nearly enough pictures. I bet there are some at my Dad's house so I'll look when I visit next.