This picture was taken at Christmas time at Joe and Kathy's mansion on Canebrake Drive..Uncle Jerry described the house as a "castle"..Anyway, here I am pictured giving Christmas gifts to my many grandkids..I thought $1.00 in cold cash was a good amount to give..I didn't want to spoil them..My gift giving preceded my annual Christmas "lecture" telling them not to do the things that I did when I was their age, a very valuable lesson in their lives..Or did I give my "so what" talk that I was taught at the U. of Houston in my "Marriage and Family Life" course, one of my most inspirational talks.. My professor said, no matter what your spouse or child said, just think to yourself, "So what" and move gleefully forward..Uncle Leo
2 comments:
What a handsome guy! I bet he's really nice, too!
This picture was taken at Christmas time at Joe and Kathy's mansion on Canebrake Drive..Uncle Jerry described the house as a "castle"..Anyway, here I am pictured giving Christmas gifts to my many grandkids..I thought $1.00 in cold cash was a good amount to give..I didn't want to spoil them..My gift giving preceded my annual Christmas "lecture" telling them not to do the things that I did when I was their age, a very valuable lesson in their lives..Or did I give my "so what" talk that I was taught at the U. of Houston in my "Marriage and Family Life" course, one of my most inspirational talks.. My professor said, no matter what your spouse or child said, just think to yourself, "So what" and move gleefully forward..Uncle Leo
Post a Comment