I have no idea why the vertical pictures are horizontal. They are normal in real life oh well I guess thats how it is going to be! So that was my crew and next up will be Uncle Leo Denton (Jrs) island crew. I can only add 5 pictures per post so they will have two things :)
Yes, you're gonna have to fix that sideways picture thing or I'll be getting a stiff neck all the time! I'm too old to be twisting around to see the pictures. I noticed that you changed the template. I was going to do that, too, and was going to use the same one you used!
2 comments:
ALYSE, VERY COOL!!!!????!!!!????
Yes, you're gonna have to fix that sideways picture thing or I'll be getting a stiff neck all the time! I'm too old to be twisting around to see the pictures. I noticed that you changed the template. I was going to do that, too, and was going to use the same one you used!
Post a Comment